300 follower giveaway!!! wow cool
you can win:
- a cat zipper sweater (colour + size of your choice)
- a drawing by me (it can be anything!! yeah i know i draw furry shit and stuff like that but i can do humans! ill draw a ship/you or w/e (i wont do any nsfw stuff gomen)
- u dont have to have the drawing if you dont want it omg
RULES!! (read wow)
- reblog as much as you want!! idc man (but be kind to your followers)
- likes dont count but it dosent hurt to like!! (hahh ah)(ha)
- make sure ask box is open omg
- you dont have to be following me, but if you do ill throw in something a little extra for you uwu (maybe)
- if you dont respond within 25 hours sorry man but im picking another winner
- you have to be content w/ giving me your address
- no giveaway/side blogs!
- ends 3rd of July!!
yeah thats it!! good luck uwu
is it bad that i’ve
watched hair tutorials for girls as future reference
for when i have daughters
because i want to be the kind of dad that knows how to do his daughter’s hair
this is the cutest thing I have ever read omg
ok so u see those three dots in the shape of a triangle?
they’re also a common tattoo that people get when they’re in a gang or a mafia, in France it means “Death to cows (cops),” in Germany each dot is equivalent to how many years they spent in prison, homeless people and sailors use it as a sign of protection, it’s also a Freemason symbol, and it has something to do with keeping an oath to society in Turkey.
so basically the thug life actually chose me.
everyone can go home now.
Social anxiety isn’t cool.
OCD isn’t cool.
Bipolar disorder isn’t cool.
Depression isn’t cool.
Cutting isn’t cool.
Phobias aren’t cool.
Trauma isn’t cool.
Sleep disorders aren’t cool.
Eating disorders aren’t cool.
They’re real things, they’re scary, and pretending you have them is just fucking obnoxious and an insult.